View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 02:22 PM   #117
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I like their little group shot because they had a comic for them of all female avengers. It was a nod to the comic fans. Just like caps hail Hydra.

I hated the idea if the new Ghostbusters, thus is no where near that. I agree if someone freaks about this they have some deeper incel problems they need to look at.
That female group shot happened during the best part of the movie, anyway. If it was in the middle of the convoluted Quantom Realm part I might've noticed it a bit more but I was just too busy having fun.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.