View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #786
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaticous View Post
You may be a good rider, but from my understanding it's not a question of IF you are going to crash your bike, but WHEN.

My opinion...go ahead keep speeding, but if you crash your bike into one of my family members and hurt them, or let them see your dieing rotting corpse that will haunt them for the rest of their lives...I would have to sue the shit out of you, your family, your Insurance and anyone else I could think of for all the therapist bills I would have to pay.

If you want to drive that fast fine, but please do it where there is no one else around so you won't hurt anyone but yourself.

If you are in that much of a hurry...wake up earlier.

Thank you,

Damaticous and family.
I don't think you understand. He's a loner. A rebel.

You know, hanging with all the other loners and rebels, doing the same idiot things.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.