View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 08:26 PM   #2
The Demon Preacher

I have always had to call the utility company and cancel the service any time I've sold a house... the new owner has the responsibility of calling in and setting up service under their name.

The new homeowner wouldn't have the right or ability to cancel service on your behalf. If you didn't call and cancel it, you may very well be on the hook for it.

/source - just sold a home in Kansas, I held a realtor's license, and my mother is still a realtor.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.