Thread: Chiefs Chiefs core players.
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 02:04 PM   #13
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
I think they Chiefs have more flexibility when it comes to cap than most realize. I think it was Matt Verdermane (yikes, I think butchered his name) that said they can save enough money to sign both Mahomes and Jones and still have approximately 13M in cap space by cutting Wilson, Watkins and Erving.

Cutting Wilson is Asinine. Youre going to pay just as much, if not more, to replace him.

Watkins is likely getting restructured, as he said if I was to pay Pat, he would strongly consider it.

The guy was huge in the SB run and if he can be kept, albeit at a much lower number, that needs to happen.

Erving is a cheerleader and can hit the bricks, and Jones is gonna want **** you money. He likely has to get it from another team. The Clark deal essentially torpedoed our chances of keeping Chris Jones and not debilitating ourselves.

I'm seeing him as a tag n trade if Mahomes is paid this offseason.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote