View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 08:21 PM   #43
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I was thinking about this over the weekend and I realized one huge difference between the "almost years" and now. During the "almost years" I lived and died with every win or loss. Every loss was a week of going through the 5 stages of grief. Now, I don't worry about the losses anywhere near as much. I don't like them, and they make me worry, but I take them much more easily. I know that we have the people in charge to make it happen.

I like it this way.
It's all practice until January.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote