View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 10:11 AM   #16
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Those NFC south teams can never decide what to wear.

Seriously all of those teams are constantly changing shit.

Falcons wear this:

Saints wear this:

Buccaneers wear this:

Panthers wear this:

Now quit playing dress up every year.
I agree. I think it's because none of those teams are particularly tradition rich or appealing to a more national audience that they can get away with doing this to their fanbase. Imagine how we would react if the Chiefs pulled this beyond a one off "color rush" or throwback game. It seems like a lot of us like the traditional uniforms.

The Bucs, Falcons, Lions, Chargers, Rams, Bengals, Browns, Titans, Jets, Cardinals, Jags, and Dolphins are all ugly duckling teams trying to make big movements to draw attention to themselves. They have to change things up to get more people buying their stuff.

The Seahawks and Vikings are teams who have made more stylized changes in recent years who already have a pretty big following (at least I know fans of these teams in Central PA where they don't belong).

The more traditional teams with bigger fan bases and a more recent winning tradition are already selling merchandise so they don't need to change much.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote