View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:32 PM   #40
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Socially I'm a 10. It's actually pretty pleasant to hang around the house for a while.

Physically I'm an 8. Really, the only problem is just a worry that I'll get sick or that my grocery store will run out of food. Both are low likelihood, but they're floating in the back of my mind.

Financially, I'm a 3, if that. Maybe a 2. My retirement money took a major hit and my company is almost certainly going to take a major hit. I really hated the Great Recession, and this is running a similar course.

On average, then, it's a 7, but I'll bump it to 8 because my physical concerns are probably overwrought.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote