View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:13 PM   #38
The Maintenance Guy

I voted 5 only because on Jan 1st it looked like this was the year we got back on track after a couple very tumultuous years. Now everything is up in the air again. I don't even want to know what's happened to the Mrs' 401k.

Then I read a post like Iron Chief's and it puts things right into perspective. I really have nothing to complain about. There's only so much I can control, so I'm just trying to be smart in my day to day activities and hope for the best. And in kind of an odd way, I'm enjoying the things I have more than I did before this mess got started. There's always a silver lining, just gotta look for it.

Stay strong my friends!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote