View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:11 PM   #36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Damn dude. Hang in there, and hopefully the illness will be relatively minor for you and your family.

I suppose the positive is that, once you're through it, you'll be among the first to be immune from it.

Hope the job comes back sooner than later.
Thanks.
And to your point.
In approx 7 days I will no longer be a carrier & the latest reports are your immune for possibly a year.
That said I could offer my services to the local hospitals Volunteer or find a job offer.
Volunteer I would do it just to get out & feel good about something.
A job though to do both work & help would be great!

I'll bet I'm far from the first person to think hospitals would love to have a Grunt around that is clear & immune.

Just saying..
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote