View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:06 PM   #32
Kind of a mod

My wife and I are fortunate enough to be able to travel a lot. It's kind of the thing we do that makes everything else worth it.

Thus far, we've canceled a trip to New Orleans with her parents this coming week. I have a trip planned to see a friend in St. Louis in 2 weeks. Trip to Italy this summer is almost certainly off. And a trip to NYC this summer to show my parents the City is in jeopardy.

I can't really complain. My job, while not 100% assured, is relatively stable. But man....the highs in life for the foreseeable future have been replaced with an indefinite period of sitting at home bored. That sucks.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.