Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 08:44 AM   #114
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
I'm sure that Calientes Beautiful Bodies body replacer mod will make the jump. It was in Skyrim and Fallout 4. Same engine.

I'm on console so won't see mods til next year, but the body replacer and hairstyles will be first on the list. Hopefully the blood/dismemberment mods make it in with a nice lighsaber build list, so that this game can truly be what it feels like, which is Knights of The Old Republic on steroids.
Definitely acquainted with Calientes' work. I'm sure I'll have Andreja looking like Lydia eventually.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lydia.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	126519  
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote