Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 01:05 PM   #177
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I think a lot of these guys you keep promoting are going lower than you think. Not every guy that has a great pro day or gets media mention is just magically going to shoot up the boards. Most of these prospects are late day 2 or day 3 prospects with good athleticism and either has one good aspect to their game with a need for a shitload of coaching or they need a year or two to add strength.

Yes, some of them will eventually become good or even great starting offensive lineman in the NFL. Most aren't ready to come in and provide the Chiefs with anything day 1 and many never will. For every David Bakhtiari you find beyond round 1, there are 20 more Jason Spriggs that absolutely look the part but aren't.
“A lot of these guys I keep promoting”? Like who?

I’m sorry man, but you can be very condescending when it comes to talking about prospects and where they will go. The only difference between you and I is I don’t pretend to know with certainty.

Also, I said nothing about guys going higher because of their Pro Day or media attention. Nothing at all. Quite the opposite actually.

I remember when you told me that there’s was no chance that the Chiefs could get Juan Thornhill in the 2nd. Good times.

Last edited by staylor26; 03-31-2021 at 01:13 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.