View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 06:21 PM   #7741
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I worked at a small print shop out of college from the old Danny Edwards location on Grand. We did some work for him and when I delivered his printing, he would feed me whatever the special was that day, nice enough guy.

I went to the new location about 5 years ago and he had gotten a bit pricey, food was still pretty good from what I remember.
it was close, his beans are different but I don't mind then that way, I thought it was pretty good. It's been a year or so since I was there.

Today my buddy came by and brought us some tacos and burritos from Daisy's at 11th and ks ave. Where el pollo rey used to be.

It was REALLY ****ing good.

Also brought us some al pastor nachos, they were huge and damn good.

Ill go again.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.