Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 02:27 PM   #89
Veteran

Ferngully 2?

It was entertaining enough until the story got predictable; I wasn't really sure how to take the 'connection' angle with the tail thing. It seemed really inappropriate in the context of the film.

I have the Blu-Ray however I don't think I would play it just to watch it like I would some other movies like Terminator or Aliens.

Even after knowing what is supposed to be happening in 2001, I still have no idea how the audience is supposed to understand why HAL was killing everyone or what the whole acid trip through the monolith was about.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.