Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 07:52 PM   #76
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't get this. Not many people hated on the movie when it first came out, but as time goes by more and more people mock it.

I really don't understand what is so bad about it. It's James Cameron near his best. And there is so much they can do with it for sequels.
Exactly! Avatar came out way back in 2009 and the cgi was so jaw dropping and were so great that the word of mouth from movie goers was off the charts. It was that whole "You have to see it to believe it" sorta thing. And so many people saw it in IMAX 3D (which is the way James Cameron intended for the audience to see it in)

Its now the year 2022 and technology has come soooo far since 2009 . Can you imagine how good the special effects will be for the sequels. Cameron has always been known to push the envelope with making movie magic (his filmography speaks for itself ). So I can't wait to see what Cameron has up his sleeve with the sequels. I know he's hinted that he's going to have some insane under water action scenes that sound really cool .

Here's a pic of Kate Winslet (yes you read that right. Kate Winslet from Titanic has a role in Avatar 2 haha) that went viral awhile back filming a scene under water.

Apparently she beat Tom Cruise's record for an actor/actress holding their breath under water while being filmed. (something like over 6 minutes my stoner ass couldn't come close to that haha)
Honestly, the ONLY thing that gives me pause is the child actors. I normally can't stand child actors and find them to usually be annoying but there's been some good ones over the years. Hopefully they won't have big parts.

I totally forgot I made this thread (way back in 2017) Its now coming out December 2022. I pray to God it doesn't get delayed for the millionth time. But with this shitty pandemic you never know. Feels like I've been waiting 84 years for this shit.

Hoping its good!

Last edited by sully1983; 01-12-2022 at 07:59 PM..
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.