View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 10:19 PM   #724
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I did. Didn't you read my posts before the season about how much I hated Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney? At least 10 posts about their ineptitude. You probably foamed at the mouth and called me a dumbass or a pussy.

Also when we traded for him he had 171 yards in 7 games. He sucks. Hes always sucked. He always will suck. Oh wow he made a play one time where he adjusted his gloves in mid air and caught one.
When he got his opportunities and when he was healthy, he made plays, he didn't constantly **** up like he did last season. There's no way you saw all the drops that turned into INTs, the offsides penalty, etc.

There's a difference between thinking he wasn't going to develop and that he would completely shit the bed every time he touched the ball.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-26-2024 at 10:35 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.