Thread: Chiefs Chiefs WR help this year?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 05:06 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Are there other witches on the team? We talking real witches, or those stupid fake goth chicks who claim they're witches?
Awe man, I dated a chick like that when I was in middle school. She was goth and one day passed me a note saying "I hope this doesn't scare you, but I'm a witch." So next time we hung out I'm like "So can you show me some witchcraft?"

She was like "Well technically I'm a Wiccan, and I don't know any spells yet. I just started."

So I was like, "Neat, do you want to tongue kiss?"

And then we tongue kissed. Never did see any magic, unless you count 13 year old me pitching a tent under my Jnco's magic! Heeeeyoooooooooohhh!!!!!

Anyway, Chiefs are fine at WR.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote