Thread: Chiefs Chiefs WR help this year?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 01:55 AM   #17
Veteran

I think Clyde becomes that 3rd target in the offense that most are assuming would go to WR2.

I think this is the year Andy begins to use him like Westbrook 2.0 that was suspected after going in the first round. He had a shortened offseason due to Covid and with a full year to learn the offense it should open up other plays for him, especially from backfield motions to out wide.

He really does become a hell of a chess piece if used correctly.I think the OL will create more 2nd level opportunities for him to shed tackles against. His problem was when he got caught up with the DL. When he was in space he consistently made positive plays and I think that’ll be a priority this year.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.