Thread: Chiefs Chiefs WR help this year?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 01:11 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
He has similar stats as Hardman but without Mahomes/Reid....if he can get his head on straight...and that seems like a big if...he's the player I'm expecting to offset the loss of Watkins.

He's got talent...
Agree, initially i wrote him off as camp fodder until i looked a little deeper. There is real talent there, and he looked good with a second year Baker Mayfield on a dogshit Freddie Kitchens team. Scheme and coaching could make him legit. We may have too much of a good thing in the sense that well have 3 guys with very similar skill sets and no true "X" by definition. But i think if any one can make it work its Reid and Mahomes.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.