View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 06:27 PM   #48
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I watched some of the Cleveland game Sunday (as I watched baker destroy my OBJ fantasy pick)

Baker is awful. Like trubisky awful or worse.

OBJs body language was awful.....3 quarters into the first game of the season.

I remember thinking my only hope for fantasy production is a trade....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched it too. And I totally agree. His form seemed off and forced and uncomfortable. I felt like I watched him a bunch of times in his rookie season and he seemed more comfortable and less stressed and just played to win. Now I feel like he's gotten in his own head, which isn't shocking as he's a guy who thrived achieving success with a chip on his shoulder. When he struggling, I suspect he's wondering whether that prior success was a fluke and it's showing up in his play.

OBJ had a horrific drop on 3rd down that was D-Rob-ish and killed a drive. No excuse for that. That Browns team looked just as lost as the score indicated.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.