View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #15791
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I said that TODAY he would buy something that was a better value.

You have to admit he was obsessed with kitchen gadgets....

I didn't, I talked shit on the other people who bought them when IMHO there are just as good of products withlower prices, longer warranties that don't charge you $32-$50(plus shipping both ways) to calibrate them under warranty when you drop them.
Cut the shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
FMB must have had a trust fund for kitchen and grilling gadgets. If there is ever a yard sale I will show up with a box truck...He had nice stuff except for his trash can smoker.

If FMB didn't have said "Gadget" trust fund, IMHO, He would own ThermoWorks
Here's what you said. The rest of the post was you espousing the benefits of your knockoff shit.

Nothing about anyone buying anything now, just FMB! having a kitchen gadget trust fund, implying that he spent money on gadgets like trust fund babies - i.e. like a moron.

There are 2 things in that post.

1. you espousing the benefits of your knockoff products.
2. you shitting on a dead man.

Spin it whatever way you want. You're just being a miserable asshole.

But whatever. Do you. You're entitled to be a miserable asshole. You just have to own it when you do.

I'm done mucking up the thread with you being a jackass. Do you man. Do you.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote