Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 01:13 PM   #111
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
She's on the Baby Lee 'cute' scale for me. She's just WAAAAAAY up it.

She's relatively ordinary in the curves, tits and ass scale - but I just wanna give her a hug and introduce her to my parents.

Whereas the actress that plays Queen Maeve (Dominique McElligott) is on the hot scale, though weirdly, she's not as hot as Starlight is cute (if I'm making any sense).

She's got great curves and a plus rack.

Starlight - 9.5 on the cute scale.
Maeve - 7 on the hot scale.

It's just different curves. And has been previously noted, Milana Vayntrub is pretty much a 10 on both of them.
None of them have shit on Kimiko.

Kinda hard to tell in season 1 because they make her up to look ratty, but Karen Fukuhara is a straight up goddess.

Also she has "****" in her last name which intensifies her hotness.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.