View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 11:06 PM   #82
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Hitting Jokic like that at that time of the game was bush league as well. Again, he got what was coming to him and I’m sure Jokic will gladly take the 1 game suspension to show he won’t be pushed around by clowns like that.
Yeah, I have no issue with the retaliation there. He'll get a suspension, but it's difficult to fault him too much.

On an unrelated note, the Timberwolves have the least clutch/basketball-smart players of all time. I mean, ****, blowing a 16 point lead in the 4th, not being able to inbound the ball, not being able to rebound the ball, etc. It's embarrassing that a team this talented is this stupid/bad.

Ja, OTOH, was incredible.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.