View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 12:49 AM   #754
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Something is off about that gif. Ramsey's motion looks maybe doctored. Not natural. I can't really explain what it is. It just seems weird. But it's got my video editor's eye twitching a little. Maybe it's just the compression and I'm overthinking it.
I think part of it is forced perspective. He looks closer to Marrone than he is so when he thrashes it looks like he makes contact. I think if Ramsey makes contact you see it land on Marrone. He's a ****ing NFL player. If he shoves you with any kind of force it will have an effect. Marrone doesn't even flinch.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.