View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 12:46 AM   #753
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Multiple media outlets reported there appeared to be a shove. Not 100% conclusive in the pic I found, but they had to be separated by other players. Don't care who started it, you don't do that to your HC. And you don't threaten reporters. Guy's a malcontent. Don't want him. Feel free to disagree.

Look, I'm not saying it's ideal behavior, but Doug Marrone is a clown who has no business coaching an NFL team. In this instance he made a bad in game decision that undercut his biggest star player. The player was angry and he mismanaged that as well. Ramsey may be a hothead and a diva, but Doug Marrone deserved to get shown up on TV. He just sucks. Do I want Ramsey to be a cornerstone of our locker room? No. Would I take him as a mercenary to get us a ****ing SB with no reservation? Absolutely. My bigger concern is scheme fit, but if Spags wants him, ****ing get him. Andy will know how to handle this dude even if Doug Marrone has no clue.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.