View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 11:26 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Gonna take some sifting through because I really felt like R2 was a great WR spot.

Amegadjie would probably be at/near the top of my list but there's some really solid DL talent out there that could slide a bit. Kneeland, Dorlus, fiske, Jenkins. Newton won't be there so I won't worry about him much. Maybe sweat? The trade out of the 3rd probably has him gone before that Buffalo 4. If you want him you may need to take him in the 2nd now.

But I still think I'm looking OT there. Kingsley (likely gone in the first few picks of the 2nd), Paul, Fisher and Amegadjie would all he pretty reasonable and solid choices at 64. I just don't see a lot of other real good value plays sliding there.
I'm not sure I'd hate Fisher at 64. Think he's a possible option and maybe the most realistic.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.