Thread: Video Games Valheim
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 10:34 PM   #33
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So, I played this for a while. It's Viking Minecraft. Finally figured out a starter house. Had to look up how to build a damn fire, LOL. Then how to build a chimney so the rain didn't put it out. Had some pretty comic deaths. Found a skeleton castle with stairs that were glitched so I couldn't get upstairs to the chest. Running out of stamina while fleeing enemies is frustrating as hell. The forest areas seemed way congested with stuff sometimes though so you couldn't see where you're going while running around. Clearly has some physics issues that could be improved. Considering I've seen like 0.0001% of the map, I'm intrigued...
You can jump up if stairs are missing. Every thing you do increases your ability to do things. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about doing things if you need help.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.