View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 06:37 PM   #133
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
The driver who picked me up from the airport last time I was in KC told me a story about a woman he picked up who had flown into MCI a few weeks earlier and then landed there again. Once she deplaned at the new airport she was hysterical because she thought somehow she got on the wrong flight.

Genuinely think there’s never been an airport upgrade in this country nearly as dramatic.
We're doing a major remodeling project in Denver. If I remember right, they're going to move the main terminal behind security whereas now it's ahead of security. The airport was relatively new when all of the post-9/11 changes hit, so it didn't get to display the original design for very long.

I think they'll also have a viewing area to the underground alien worker area, which will be cool.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote