View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 03:10 PM   #532
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Not white knighting her at all. She should be punished as much as they legally can for her colossal **** up.

I am just saying that you have your own issues you need to deal with.

You have never made a joke about a woman before? Not even a single make me a sandwich joke right?

Are you being serious? You are being childish as hell over this.

For the record -

I was the first manager in our company to hire a female supervisor for one of my teams. Why? Because she was the most qualified for the job.

I am the first manager in the company to hire a Hispanic supervisor, and I have done it twice now, they are still the only 2 in the company to this point. You know why? Because they were the most qualified.

Pull the stick out of your ass.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.