View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 11:25 AM   #390
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
You keep mentioning low ball offers , I am quite sure the Chiefs aren’t trying to low ball him.And who said anything about a home town discount besides you?
Ive never said the Chiefs are trying to lowball him. I actually think the Chiefs and Jones haven't been talking because the Chiefs know what it takes and don't want to disrespect him by lowballing him, but they didn't know exactly how Pats contract would go I said he wont sign a lowball offer, which in CJ's mind anything less than Frank Clark's contract is a lowball offer, in response to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Prediction: Jones is just hoping the Chiefs blink. An hour before the trade deadline he'll settle for something reasonable. Probably a 4 year deal that the Chiefs can exit after two with some pain, and 3 with very little pain.
Unless im taking it wrong, "He'll settle for something reasonable" seems like a jab at CJ and means he should take less than hes worth. I don't have any insider info, but I think Jones is wanting FC's contract or maybe just a little more and that seems very reasonable to me.

You have to be joking with the hometown discount thing. This thread alone is littered with people saying he should take less to stay and turn those millions into titles! **** that. Maybe they should have given him an extension last year before they got Frank and we would have gotten him for a little less. Probably could have gotten him for $18.5-$19mil/year instead of $21 mil/year.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.