View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 10:25 AM   #389
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Jones will not sign for less than Frank Clark($20.8 mil/year) or Deforest Buckner($21 mil/year). I bet he wants $21.5 mil/yr and has no intentions of signing for less than that. It's the way contracts work for the elite players. The next guy gets paid a little more than the one that was paid before him. If the Chiefs don't want to pay him that much then Jones will go to a team that will and if he hits FA I can guarantee almost the entire league will be trying to sign him. Hes not gonna take some low ball offer after we told him to **** off and gave Frank Clark the contract he was asking for.
You keep mentioning low ball offers , I am quite sure the Chiefs aren’t trying to low ball him.And who said anything about a home town discount besides you?
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.