View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 12:10 PM   #2967
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
"Street Free Agent" gets 7 carries, but Austin Ekeler who is my RB2 gets NONE.....seems legit
I took a look at your game planning settings. It looks like you have already adjusted for week 4 games, and your normal RB1 Chris Carson is out for that week.

With Carson out you have Ekeler as your RB1 and are stuck with FA for RB2 and RB3.

You also have RB2 set to get 20% of carries and RB3 set to get 5%. I would change both of these to zero until your RB corp is back to full strength. That will prevent Free Agents from getting carries.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.