View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 03:04 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I like Generations more than most, I guess. While I also didn't care for the way Kirk went out, and there were some ridiculous plot holes, it had a strong villain in Malcolm McDowall, and the Enterprise getting blasted to shit and then crashing was well done. I rank it above I and V. It's about on the same level with Nemesis, which is also overall kind of lame but has some good parts.

The one I hate the most is Insurrection. It was like a bad NG episode made into a movie. I remember being very unhappy as I left the theater.
McDowall is always great in everything but man, the way they treated Kirk was unconscionable to me.

As much as I hated the way Disney treated Luke Skywalker, I think the treatment of James T. Kirk was far worse.

My adrenaline is pumping right now, just thinking about it!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.