View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 05:40 PM   #142
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Watching the highlights he really does move and run like Kelce
Was just about to post this. The more video I watch, the bigger my boner gets. Full disclosure - I didn't watch a single second of tape on this guy prior to us taking him, but I did watch a lot on Freiermuth, Jordan, McKitty, Yeboah, Tremble, and Long. I saw backup TE as a big need because you don't want to have to change the offense completely if Kelce gets hurt. I didn't see the burst from those other guys - not even Jordan - that I see from Gray.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.