View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 03:43 PM   #114
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I would love Mahomes to throw 50+ TD’s but I am hoping he doesn’t have to at the same time.
LOL ... I absolutely hated the punditry last year ... hated it ... but here it comes again.

Frankly, I see no objective reason why Mahomes can't rack up another 50 touchdown season.

He missed several TDs last year "by that much" and a few were knocked down as a result of superb, last-second defensive efforts. Realistically, he could have had 55 plus.

Then, there's the fact that he now has an entire year under his belt and an entire off-season to work on his game. Add in the fact that his skill players are more familiar with the scheme, also more experienced, and in the best shape of their lives and I can easily see a series of 6 or 7 TD games.

50 is not out of the question. Not at all.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote