Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 05:11 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Is it really Vanilla if you aren't in a 500 person queue for an hour?
I dont remember being in a queue but I rolled on a medium pop server.

My first character was a gnome on day 1 and I remember a bunch of world server crashes and a ton of lag because of all the people in Dun Morogh and trying to tag that one troll mob in the cave before the other 50 people sitting there doing the same thing. I loved every second of it though. That shit was crazy. And then that first moment I walked up the long windy ramp to the gates of Ironforge I just felt so ****ing small.

The whole immersion with feeling like you are actually playing in a massive world has been lost since then. Now everything has a portal to instantly travel where ever you want to go and the addition of flying mounts ruined pretty much everything about the sense of adventure because you just fly over it all to get to your quest and then fly back over it again to turn it in.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote