Thread: Movies and TV The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 10:09 AM   #13
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I don’t think they’re attributing everything in the basin to this ranch, but it’s unarguable that the ranch has been a focal point of activity

It’s also been going on looong before the 90s, multiple ranchers have bought, and quickly abandoned, that place before the last ranchers, the Gormans, sold it to Bigelow

Based on what I’ve seen lately, the activity has dropped off quite a bit since Kelleher and NIDS were there... but it’s still happening, those shots of the ridgeline glowing were eye opening

I was admittedly sauced up a bit, but don’t recall a narrator at all... but if there was it’s not the Oak Island guy
Yeah, it may have happened in the 80s, although there weren't reports. The owners prior to the Shermans had all the cabinets locking from the inside and all that wacky stuff. So I'd never squibble about a decade, that's fine. What I'm talking about is an apparent effort to make it look like this stuff has been going on for hundreds of years.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.