Thread: Movies and TV The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 12:52 AM   #9
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Yeah, the Sherman Ranch is one of the most interesting paranormal stories from the last 20 years. But they're trying (and History did this on project blue book, too) to attribute events from the entire Uinta Basin to the Ranch, and they're trying to portray this as something that has a long history rather than events that have really only been reported since the 90s. Is disingenuous, and that bothers me.

I also don't like the owner(s), based on what I've seen so far. They just ring false to me. It looks like they bought the ranch and the possibility of the events that purportedly occur there in order to turn it into a TV show, rather than actually study it. It's a sideshow.
It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't written as a TV show. All the other people have been there and know each other, sans the one guy that is serving as the audience's conduit to the story. The overly-scripted drama is also a put-off. Why not just play it straight or at least a little straighter (Oak-Island-ish?)
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.