Thread: Movies and TV The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 03:48 PM   #8
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Yeah, the Sherman Ranch is one of the most interesting paranormal stories from the last 20 years. But they're trying (and History did this on project blue book, too) to attribute events from the entire Uinta Basin to the Ranch, and they're trying to portray this as something that has a long history rather than events that have really only been reported since the 90s. Is disingenuous, and that bothers me.

I also don't like the owner(s), based on what I've seen so far. They just ring false to me. It looks like they bought the ranch and the possibility of the events that purportedly occur there in order to turn it into a TV show, rather than actually study it. It's a sideshow.
I don’t think they’re attributing everything in the basin to this ranch, but it’s unarguable that the ranch has been a focal point of activity

It’s also been going on looong before the 90s, multiple ranchers have bought, and quickly abandoned, that place before the last ranchers, the Gormans, sold it to Bigelow

Based on what I’ve seen lately, the activity has dropped off quite a bit since Kelleher and NIDS were there... but it’s still happening, those shots of the ridgeline glowing were eye opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Who narrates it? The same dude who does Oak Island and Ancient Aliens?
I was admittedly sauced up a bit, but don’t recall a narrator at all... but if there was it’s not the Oak Island guy
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.