Thread: Movies and TV The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 01:14 PM   #6
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I think most everything they did/said was real. I hate the production elements and scripting, though.
Yeah, the Sherman Ranch is one of the most interesting paranormal stories from the last 20 years. But they're trying (and History did this on project blue book, too) to attribute events from the entire Uinta Basin to the Ranch, and they're trying to portray this as something that has a long history rather than events that have really only been reported since the 90s. Is disingenuous, and that bothers me.

I also don't like the owner(s), based on what I've seen so far. They just ring false to me. It looks like they bought the ranch and the possibility of the events that purportedly occur there in order to turn it into a TV show, rather than actually study it. It's a sideshow.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.