View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 04:41 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
LOL.

Honestly maybe the answer is go find the best FB as a UDFA and run a bunch of snaps with 2 FB in the backfield. Instead of having 2 TE for max protect, you have 2 FB.

Joking aside, our run game is the least important as it’s been in the history of the ****ing franchise. No longer are we relying on a run game to win anything. To pile on what Mecca said, a D without giant exploitable holes is far more likely to lead to more wins than a solid run game. (**** you Bob Sutton)

I don’t know what to do with my hands.
I was just thinking this the other day. I don't really want to do anything thats gonna take the ball out of Mahomes hands any more than we have to.

"We need to run to salt away the clock in the end of games when we have a lead" Nah, lets just let Pat throw it and go score again.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.