Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 05:32 PM   #28
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Taika directed the final episode of The Mandalorian, which is my favorite episode so far. He'll be back for Season 2, along with several other high profile directors including Peyton Reed (Ant Man 1 & 2).

I haven't seen 1917, so I can't attest to the script, but at least KK is hiring A-Listers.

She also said this week that they've been taking a huge step back this year to look at the entire Star Wars Universe, which currently spans about 25,000 years.
Hopefully, Taika's film will be set either far in the past or far into the future because The Mandalorian, the new Obi Wan series along with the Rogue One prequel and the Ahsoka Tano series have the Clone Wars through just before The Force Awakens covered.

It's time for stories in a new era, IMO.
You haven't seen 1917? GO WATCH IT IMMEDIATELY! It is absolutely brilliant.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote