Thread: Music Favorite Live Album?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 10:28 AM   #69
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I'm a Dio fan, but he really does a terrible job on almost all the Ozzy era stuff. He does the worst version of Paranoid I've ever heard. It's really a shame. I do think he did a good job with NIB, Black Sabbath, and Children of the Grave though. Check out the album Live at Hammersmith Odeon 1982 if you are a fan of that era.

And here's one of my favorite Sabbath bootlegs from their tour supporting the (underrated imo) Dehumanizer album:

I'm a huge Ozzy fan but Dio is just on a different level to me. That being said, I agree on Dio doing the earlier stuff. It's just not good. The two eras are just SO different, not just vocally but musically too. They're just not the same band really.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.