Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 10:37 PM   #491
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Just started watching this.

I have no real feel for canon or anything. Seen all the movies; a handful of TOS, handful of TNG and really that's about it. 'Casual Fan' may be overstating things.

But Anson Mount is awesome and a sort of spiritual predecessor of Kirk is just a cool-ass role for him.

First two episodes in and I really like it. I realized at the end of the first episode that it actually picks up where a different show left off (Discovery) but it also doesn't seem like Discovery was all that good so I'm not likely to go back unless it seems necessary.
the parts with Anson and the rest of his crew were the best parts of Discovery. By far. Worth the watch. Definitely you get that Kirk vibe right off the bat. Skip the rest of Discovery.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote