Thread: Life One Week to Retirement
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 08:32 PM   #134
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Hey Stewie and BRC that's impressive you can meet expenses with just SS. The data I've seen is the average retired couple household is around 5k spending a month. Which if they are both drawing they could be covered. I did a quick budget and could see my discretionary spending as low as you suggest, simple life, single, just don't want/need much.
I was talking about what I could get from SS. Not our planned income. We are above 7K in monthly money coming in. We have a house that’s tripled in value in the last 7 years. We will be fine.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.