View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 03:56 AM   #75
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
God **** the Cheatriot with the goddamned Alaskan Pipeline, then the universe can get started on karmic justice. That being said, I wish it was us. Belicheat is the best coach that has ever lived. Brady is the perfect fit with him and the incredible luck that has accompanied their run deserves karmic justice as only the universe can extol. But I still with it was us.

As far as Gronk goes, he's a colossal bro-douche, but he obviously worked at his craft and put up with Brady and Belichicks environment which is notoriously toxic to non-robots. He deserves credit for that. I've also read at one point that he hadn't spent salary dollars, only signing bonuses. If he's done that, he's far less dumb than he lets on. At least had a moment of clarity to hire a decent handler.

So my position is that I can do both. I can respect what he is and did in the NFL. I can also yearn for everything Cheatriot to burn.
Jesus ****ing Christ. The Patriots are living rent-free in your head.
FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote