View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 08:39 PM   #243
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
After 28 years of marriage my wife was kind of meh about BJs. We kind got in a rut because of raising the girls and working so much it was hurry up and do it and let's go to sleep...
I decided to do some manscaping one day and holy shit she was fascinated by it and couldn't leave it alone.... it also looked huge with its new hair cut..
For a truly happy marriage, I'd honestly give up the BJ's any day of the week...

Making love to the same woman you have a long history with, the girl that gets all your jokes and knows yet puts up with your weaknesses, when you climb on her as easily as climbing the nearest "king of the mountain" hill, when every move is already known, when every groan and giggle is expected, theres reeeally something to be said for that... its special man.

Strange is great yeah sure, but having that one special girl is sooo much better... take it from me, your old Uncle Scotty... its true.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote