Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 04:56 AM   #2669
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post
Just reading thru this thread looking for a place to jump in...

My most recent add to my bourbons was several of the 1792s. I was out and had some, but could not remember which variety. I just knew that I liked what I had. My wife asked me about that, pretending to be passing the info on to a friend of ours, and on Father's Day, presented me with 1792 Single Barrel, 1792 Bottled in Bond, and 1792 Small Batch.

Of the three, I think I like Small Batch the best.

In the house right now, just off the top of my head:

Uncle Nearest
Elmer T Lee
Four Roses
Willett Pot
Sinatra Jack
Jefferson's Ocean
Gentleman Jack
Crown Royal Cask 16

and probably the strangest thing that turned out to be really damn good... James T. Kirk
Big fan of the entire 1792 series, along with the Four Roses series. Enjoy Elmer Lee but can’t seem to find it to add to the collection. Have recently found some Dickel BiB at my local honey spot and it is tasty.
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.