Thread: Movies and TV The Last Dance
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #93
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You just can't stand the fact that all Michael Jordan needed to do was say something, anything, to the media or to the Jerry's and Pippen would have been better compensated.
This is not a fact. This is your opinion.

An opinion with absolutely no basis in fact. The fact is that Krause and Reinsdorf had a long-standing and immutable policy of not renegotiating contacts once they were agreed to. Everyone knew that, not just within the Bulls organization, but the entire NBA as well.

As for your last, I won't deign to make this personal with you. Read any post/thread I've ever written about any player and the results are boringly consistent. I never defend or support any player blindly. Just as I've never been completely negative about a player. I've always been as realistic as possible about every player or coach. Well, except Billy O., who I think is an idiot.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.