View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 08:25 PM   #35
Poser

While trying to make a quick exit, I realized the undead former Mrs. Davis was still there. "Where the hell are you going, " she asked, " I jumped out of a ****ing window for you and you can't show me the common courtesy of listening to my problems???"

gams, gams, gams.......

"How bout a road trip???" I inquired??? "Me, you, and BJ can go for a ride and you can tell me all about your problems!"

Little did she know that BJ was a character that would be created with her scotch glistened lips in an hour or two if I had my druthers.
ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.